If you have created one user group for a particular task, you can add your team members in the respective group who are involved in the respective project.
When it comes to adding a user to a User Group, then you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- At first, you need to log in with an administrator account and then go to Admin Tools that is located just under Main Sections
- You will then have to click on Manage User Groups.
- After that, you need to create the respective user group or open the group you have created.
- After this, you need to tap on the Add Member option available on the toolbar.
- Then you need to add the user's email address to the field.
- It is important that the user must be registered with the respective DMS system to get it added to the group.
- Repeat the last two steps to keep adding users
In this way, you will be able to add users to your created group. If there is any problem while doing the same, you can connect with our support team now!
Adding user to a Group
Add user form for user add with group
Below form selection of Group